Saturday, January 08, 2005

Sometimes Silent

Hello. I'm "e" also known as Sometimes Silent and a host of other names. I'm testing out this blog to decide which system to use: blogger, typepad, moveable type, live journal, wordpress, etc.

The blog I want to build is one which will tie in the various "me"s. I currently have a website set up for my rockclimbing interests for instance. And I also write for about the computer game industry. And then there is...

Well, you get the idea. I'm not quite sure how many folks will actually want to read about all of my interests in one place. I know they read about it in the seperate places but I'm going to try to bring myself back together.

1 Comments:

Blogger betty2dogs said...

I am trying to do the same thing! Bring all the pieces together, checking out different tools, hosts, etc. In the last few days, I began a professional blog, a group at Yahoo for professional use, a blog at blogger for personal things... I have been wondering if I need to start different blogs for diverse interests or just decide what I want to post about and why. Good Luck to you!

July 24, 2006 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home